Choose your GLOCK!
** depending on the ammunition used / *** depending on the configuration
Technical Data are rounded and do not reflect tolerances – they may be altered without notice! Subject to technical changes.
Some magazines might not be available in all countries due to legal regulations.
Knowing how ammunition works is essential to getting the most out of your firearm.
Ammunition is measured by the bullet's diameter. For example, a 9 mm bullet is approximately 9,01 mm and a 40 S&W caliber bullet is 0.40 inches in diameter. Depending on the origin of its invention, ammunition is measured using millimeters or inches. 9 mm ammunition originates in Europe, whereas the 40 S&W caliber was invented in the United States.
Basic ammunition calibers:
- 9 mm Luger: Best ballistic performances, moderate recoil, worldwide distribution. This caliber is the most popular and widely used worldwide.
- 40 S&W: Increased release of energy in the target, optimised urban applicability.
- 10 mm Auto: Has greater range and is faster than the 45 Auto.
- 45 Auto: Almost 100 year old caliber. Outstanding precision and maximum release of energy.
- 45 GAP: Rivals the firepower of the 45 Auto, but is shorter, allowing it to fit into a more compact semi-auto pistol.
- 380 Auto: Particularly easy controllability with convincing ballistics. 9 mm projectile.
- 357 SIG: Maximum velocity and penetrative power - even against light armour.
- 22 l.r.: Minimal recoil and relatively low noise. An ideal option for new shooters.
- Training ammunition: There are different ammunition systems available to deliver realistic training. Learn more in the area training and instruction.
GLOCK pistol sizes
GLOCK offers a variety of frame sizes and barrel lengths to fit the user's needs
The following GLOCK pistol categories depending on the dimensions are available:
For more diversity GLOCK Slimline, Slimline Silver slide pistols and Slimline Rail pistols deliver super slim GLOCK design to carry fully concealed.
For more details check out: World of GLOCK - Pistol sizes
GLOCK pistols offer a variety of features to fit specific needs
- Gen5 - The GLOCK pistols of the 5th generation combine the technology of the future with improved precision, versatility, speed and the familiar reliability.
- Gen4 - The 4th generation of GLOCK Safe Action® pistols brings revolutionary design changes to one of the world's most popular pistols.
- Previous - By choosing this feature you may view all GLOCK pistol models of the previous generation.
- Crossover - Joined forces for higher magazine capacity. Check out the G43X, G45 and G19X!
- Slimline - The design of these slim pistols reduces the width of the frame and the slide to the minimum.
- MOS - The GLOCK pistols in MOS configuration allow the shooter to easily mount the sight of their choice using only a few tools.
- Semi-/Full-automatic - GLOCK pistol model with fire selector.
- C - The compensated GLOCK pistol models are equipped with an integrated compensator to improve hit patterns during rapid firing.
- Mounting Rail - By choosing this feature you may view all GLOCK pistol models equipped with a tactical rail for accessories such as lights and lasers.
- Instruction - View all GLOCK pistol models designed for instruction purposes.
- Training - GLOCK training pistols are designed for firing specific training ammunition only. They have a blue polymer frame for easy identification.
GLOCK pistols offer a variety of features to fit specific needs: