Choose your GLOCK!
Knowing how ammunition works is essential to getting the most out of your firearm.
Ammunition is measured by the bullet's diameter. For example, a 9 mm bullet is approximately 9,01 mm and a 40 S&W caliber bullet is 0.40 inches in diameter. Depending on the origin of its invention, ammunition is measured using millimeters or inches. 9 mm ammunition originates in Europe, whereas the 40 S&W caliber was invented in the United States.
Basic ammunition calibers:
- 9 mm Luger: Best ballistic performances, moderate recoil, worldwide distribution. This caliber is the most popular and widely used worldwide.
- 40 S&W: Increased release of energy in the target, optimised urban applicability.
- 10 mm Auto: Has greater range and is faster than the 45 Auto.
- 45 Auto: Almost 100 year old caliber. Outstanding precision and maximum release of energy.
- 45 GAP: Rivals the firepower of the 45 Auto, but is shorter, allowing it to fit into a more compact semi-auto pistol.
- 380 Auto: Particularly easy controllability with convincing ballistics. 9 mm projectile.
- 357 SIG: Maximum velocity and penetrative power - even against light armour.
- Training ammunition: There are different ammunition systems available to deliver realistic training. Learn more in the area training and instruction.
GLOCK pistol sizes
GLOCK offers a variety of frame sizes and barrel lengths to fit the user's needs
The following GLOCK pistol categories depending on the dimensions are available:
For more diversity GLOCK Slimline, Slimline Silver slide pistols and Slimline Rail pistols deliver super slim GLOCK design to carry fully concealed.
For more details check out: World of GLOCK - Pistol sizes
GLOCK pistols offer a variety of features to fit specific needs
- Gen5 - The GLOCK pistols of the 5th generation combine the technology of the future with improved precision, versatility, speed and the familiar reliability.
- Gen4 - The 4th generation of GLOCK Safe Action® pistols brings revolutionary design changes to one of the world's most popular pistols.
- Previous - By choosing this feature you may view all GLOCK pistol models of the previous generation.
- Crossover - Joined forces for higher magazine capacity. Check out the G43X, G45 and G19X!
- Slimline - The design of these slim pistols reduces the width of the frame and the slide to the minimum.
- MOS - The GLOCK pistols in MOS configuration allow the shooter to easily mount the sight of their choice using only a few tools.
- Semi-/Full-automatic - GLOCK pistol model with fire selector.
- C - The compensated GLOCK pistol models are equipped with an integrated compensator to improve hit patterns during rapid firing.
- Mounting Rail - By choosing this feature you may view all GLOCK pistol models equipped with a tactical rail for accessories such as lights and lasers.
- Instruction - View all GLOCK pistol models designed for instruction purposes.
- Training - GLOCK training pistols are designed for firing specific training ammunition only. They have a blue polymer frame for easy identification.
GLOCK pistols offer a variety of features to fit specific needs:
** depending on the ammunition used / *** depending on the configuration
Technical Data are rounded and do not reflect tolerances – they may be altered without notice! Subject to technical changes.
Some magazines might not be available in all countries due to legal regulations.